Come back round, round, round

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[image via]

Oh Land released her second album, Oh Land, today. I could not possibly be more excited. If it was a cocktail, the recipe would be one part wonder, one part escape, two parts synth, and a twist of earnest, frenetic energy. I've only had it for a few hours, but so far highlights include "Wolf and I", "Sun of a Gun", "White Nights", and "Helicopter". Additionally, her music video for the single "Sun of a Gun" is full of style inspiration, in the same vein for me as Rihanna's "Only Girl (In The World)" was. One fabulous woman, several cameras, expansive spaces and delicious wardrobe changes. Absolutely dreamy, check it out below!



And just because she is so completely charming, here's an acoustic version that looks like it could have been shot on a Chicago rooftop. I can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to have these moments again.



"Sun of a Gun" - Oh Land
[scroll to the bottom & click the orange link]
What music videos inspire you? What are ya listening to lately? I'm curious...

No comments :