SUNSHINE + quick outfit + "Marathon"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Top: H&M
Cardigan: thrifted
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: unknown
Shoes: thrifted, Seychelles
Necklace: Forever 21
Nailpolish: "Make Mine Mango", Revlon


I am 100% incapable of focusing on anything when the weather turns beautiful in the spring. That being said, it's 50 and sunny in Chicago. I'll make this a quick post :)



I'm only posting an outfit today because I'm so excited about this little necklace I found Sunday while shopping with my dear friend Ashley. It's a baby camera!! It makes me smile every time I look at it.

Today's song celebrates the first lovely day of the year! It's called "Marathon", by Denver-based duo Alaina Moore and Patrick Riley, better known as Tennis. It's gritty and sunny and perfect as the last of the dirty blizzard snow melts away.


[a pretty, random and unofficial youtube video I stumbled across]

I'm off to enjoy the sun! Hope your day is glorious!

"Marathon" - Tennis
[scroll to the bottom & click the orange link]


No comments :