20 seconds til the last call

Monday, December 06, 2010

It snowed, it snowed, it snowed - time to say goodbye to my favorite season. But first, one last nostalgic fall video.

I love this little video of Phoenix playing at the Eiffel Tower on October 9th, 2009. I saw this video forever ago, but the recent onset of the cold in Chicago, and my subsequent misery about it, reminded me of how everyone in this video still looks so content to be outside. Though I've never been to Paris I hear it's gorgeous in the fall. Love me some Phoenix, love me some scenery, love me some fancy camerawork, love me some happy newlyweds.



La Blogotheque's entire Take Away Show series is wonderful, I highly recommend it. Other acts include Beirut, the Kooks, Bon Iver and Grizzly Bear.

2 comments :

Madeleine said...

Thanks for posting this! It's catchy, I like it. :)

Marie said...

I'm glad Madeleine! :)