I will walk through the long, long grass and say your name

Friday, November 19, 2010

[image via]

This song is chock full of all kinds of nostalgic associations, but I'll spare you. It's beautiful and makes everything feel like it's in slow motion.

I highly recommend Ed Harcourt's entire debut album Here Be Monsters. You can buy it here, check out my other favorite tracks "She Fell Into My Arms" and "Something In My Eye".

"Wind Through The Trees" - Ed Harcourt
[scroll to the bottom & click the orange download link]

2 comments :

Meagan said...

I love Ed Harcourt! I was lucky enough to hear him play a couple years ago in Nashville and he was very good live too.
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Hey Meagan! I'm so jealous, I bet he was wonderful. I've heard awesome things about his live performances.