Black Swan trailer

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I absolutely can't wait for Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan to come out. Anyone who knows me can tell you I'm not much of a thriller girl (unless of course we're referring to the Michael Jackson album), but this one looks so intriguing. The colors, the ballet, the overall mood is very frightening and very pretty.

Last time I was in New York I accidentally walked into the set of this movie, and my friend actually met Natalie Portman. He said she looked like a tiny fairy covered in feathers and glitter, and had a very small voice. Honestly that's how I imagine Natalie Portman at all times.

Check out the trailer below.

2 comments :

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh, this looks so creepy in a good scary kind of way! Not sure if I'll see it, but the story is very intriguing. That is also how I imagine Natalie Portman. :)

Marie said...

I can't wait Hannah!!