Maiden Voyage!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear Universe,

I've been inspired by the blogs of respected thinkers and dear friends lately, and so I've decided to begin a blog of my own. It's difficult to pinpoint exactly what it'll be about - I'm thinking of it as "Things that Inspire Me". Based upon my interests, that will likely be music, fashion, design, food, film...all things artistic, I guess. Expect rants, raves, general wonderings.

So, coming direct from my modem to yours, the thoughts of a 22-year old Chicagoan obsessed with beautiful things!

I'm not stupid enough to claim that my opinions are always fully informed or bulletproof. So if you have an idea, a question, kudos, complaints, any beef at all - feel free to leave it in the comments.



Cheers to new adventures!

4 comments :

maihit05 said...

YAYYYYYY

Ashley said...

:D

Wacko said...

eeee!!

ThaBu ♥♥♥ said...

you are absoloutely amazing and i love your blog so much.it feels like a breath of fresh air in this stuffy world.